Friday 11 March 2011

Recent Fashion Finds

*Gasp* 2 new posts in one day?! I must be ill! I just thought it'd be nice to share with you some of my favourite fashion finds in the past couple of weeks!


Adorable faux-suede vintage style clutch - £5, Dorothy Perkins

Gorgeous butterfly print tribal style jersey maxi - £15, Dorothy Perkins
Beautiful grey sheer net vintage style shrug - £15, Dorothy Perkins
Sheer sleeved burgandy dress with grey beaded detail - £24, Dorothy Perkins
Ditsy floral print summer dress - £7.99, Zara
INCREDIBLE black faux-fur synthetic shoe boots - £35, Schuh
(I've wanted these for MONTHS and got them finally in the sale!)

xx

1 comment:

  1. OMG, you're right, those shoes are incredible! Love.

    http://www.seren-dip-a-tea.blogspot.com/ Please follow me :D

    ReplyDelete