Sunday 3 April 2011

Bags of Style

I had been lusting after a particular bag for about 7 months, hoping and wishing and praying it would go into a sale or somehow come down in price. I wanted to buy it as a staple for my September work wardrobe (when I stop being a student & go out into the big bad world - power dressing is key!)... but time and time again I was disappointed - it wasn't in the Autumn sales, January sales, etc etc. UNTIL NOW!
This, my fashion friends, is 'Bo'! Isn't she beautiful? (excuse the lingering white packaging on the handle!) Bo is a Nica bag - so very vegan friendly as it's made from non-animal materials. Originally £65, I couldn't justify spending that much money... but I got it for £32 direct from the Nica website!
I love the beautiful embroidered flowers on the bow - little touches like this make Nica bags seem far more expensive than they actually are!
I also treated myself to this 'Dee Dee' grab bag which was only £15 down from £49! It's great for taking out with you on a weekend as it's the perfect size for all your essentials; book, magazine, diary, purse, phone etc! This took my order over £40 so I got free delivery! Brilliant!

Whilst (vaguely) on the subject of work, I also recently invested in these gorgeous grey wedges from Debenhams (Red Herring) which were a bargain at £15 down from £35! I think they'll style up a boring suit and give my feet a rest from tottering around on heels all day!


Finally, I bought this beautiful sheer pussybow blouse from Debenhams for work too. Amazing bargain at £12.60 down from £38! It's got a lovely lace detail at the bust under the bow, and has silver polka dots instead of white (which I tried to show in the second pic with limited success!) I'm looking forward to wearing it with a black vest underneath & a black high waisted pencil skirt & blazer with some nude patent heels. City chic at its best!

xx

1 comment:

  1. Ohh I would love those shoes, they look gorgeous!xx

    ReplyDelete