Sunday 24 April 2011

Dressed to Kill

Last week I placed an order with ASOS, as they kindly gave me a VIP preview of their sale! I picked up some truly gorgeous dresses that I'm really excited to share with you!
This Vera Moda maxi is one of my favourite dresses already! It was a steal at £15 in the sale, and it's so perfect for warm Spring days in the park with a denim shirt over the top! I was stopped several times when I wore this out by people asking me where I got it from! Linky
You probably saw this dress in the post below about The Shoes! £22 in the sale, its made from a lush jersey material and I love the cut as it sits really nicely on my hips! As I'm quite pale in my complexion I'm often wary of shades like this one, but I think it compliments my skin tone more than anything else! How cute is the pearl detail peter pan collar?! Linky
This photo does not do this bodycon cobalt blue dress any justice at ALL! £20 from ASOS, it's made from a lovely clingy material but doesn't cling in an unflattering way, instead it just compliments your silhouette. I plan on wearing this dress to a proper 'club' night, complete with killer black heels & a cute clutch! Linky
Last but definitely not least is this little stunner! I'd lusted after this dress on the ASOS website for WEEKS and was over the moon when it went into the sale! I think it's absolutely divine and it fits me like a glove! Plus it's always nice when you're forced to return a dress for an exchange in a smaller size! Linky
The colours compliment each other perfectly and I adore how the polka dots are a light dusty pink rather than the traditional and perhaps less complimentary white! Only £20 I can't wait to have an occasion to wear this to! I'm thinking nude heels & understated accessories to allow the dress to speak for itself! If only my crush would ask me on a date...
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment