Friday 1 April 2011

Fabulous Nails #1

I am always the first person to admit I'm a little bit crazy about nail varnish. I have dozens of colours & love wearing a fabulous colour - it never fails to boost my mood! I thought it would be nice to regularly share with you some of my favourite nail shades from the past couple of weeks!


First up is this cute summery yellow by Miss Sporty. I'd never used Miss Sporty nail varnishes until I paid a visit to my local Superdrug & they had them on offer - 3 for £4! They have some truly unique shades too! The varnish takes a few coats to build up the colour but I'm sure you'll agree its so summery & worth the effort!

Another Miss Sporty colour I invested in was this lovely turquoise/blue which I fell in love with at first sight! I haven't seen a comparable shade anywhere else & again, enjoy how bright & suitable for Spring the colour is!


Of course no nail post would be complete without a mention of Barry M Nail Effects! I am a HUGE fan of Barry M nail varnishes and I am besotted with the Nail Effects varnish! I used Maybelline Express Finish in this gorgeous silver colour underneath the nail effects paint to create this quite versatile look, which lasted a good 5 days without chipping!

Are you a nail varnish addict like me? What are your favourite nail varnish brands? Have you tried Nail Effects before?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment