Thursday 5 May 2011

the wind that lifts her perfume through the air

I thought I'd share with you beautiful people my favourite scents, as Spring is upon us and I love to smell a gorgeous floral perfume on the warm breeze on a sunny afternoon!
My 'special occasion' scent, for nights out and special days out, is Vera Wang's Glam Princess. I adore the bottle and the scent is gorgeous and sensuous! I think this perfume may have been discontinued, but luckily I still have a fair bit left in my bottle!
This is Zara Essential perfume. Not an obvious choice but if you pop into your local Zara store and give it a try I'm sure you'll be as impressed as I was! I purchased this after losing my normal scent and trying out a few more purse-friendly options. I think this was about £20 but you do get 100ml so it's excellent value for money! I get so many compliments on my scent when I wear this one, I love it!
Daisy by Marc Jacobs is 'my' smell. I started wearing it about 18 months ago, and I'm besotted with the scent. Unfortunately I lost my bottle when I moved down to London and it's taken me a while to save up to replace it, but now I've started wearing it again I'm over the moon! I got 100ml of the Eau de Toilettle from Debenhams in a special offer last week - 10% off! I love the gorgeous design of the Daisy range - I'm now lusting after the Eau so Fresh scent that's recently been released!
As it was on offer, I also treated myself to a 50ml Eau de Parfum of Daisy, which comes in a black bottle with a gold floral lid. Lush!
xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey Babe,

    I have always wanted to try Marc Jacobs Daisy!!

    Hehe, I shall go give it a sniff when I next go shopping. :)

    Thankies for putting me in your blog list, it's such a sweet gesture. ♥♥♥


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! :) enjoy Daisy!

    Elspeth xxx

    ReplyDelete