Sunday 12 June 2011

Some Summer Shoes!

I know I've been posting a lot about beauty items recently (and there's plenty more coming up in the next few weeks), so I thought I'd break it up a bit with an update on my shoe purchases.
I bought these FABULOUS rust coloured platform courts from New Look for £19.99, but when they had a 20% off event so they were even cheaper! They're wide fit, to suit my (embarassingly & awkwardly) wide feet, and are ridiculously comfy. I've bought them to wear for work as I think they're an acceptable style update for my S/S11 work wardrobe, and as they're so comfy they're ideal for wearing all day! I can't find a link on the NL website unfortunately.
Also from New Look are these adorable little plaited sandals. I bought these with the intention of taking them travelling when I go away this summer, but I'm going to struggle not to wear them all the time before I even set foot on a plane! They were a bargain at £7.99 (with 20% off on top) and are a cute coral/pink colour which will go with most of my summer wardrobe. Linky!
Also for my travels are these quirky little canvas pumps, £6.99 from H&M. I've been after this style of pump for a few weeks and was overjoyed when I found the last pair (in my size too!) at H&M Westfield. They're mega comfy and such a bargain, and as they're lightweight they'll be ideal for taking backpacking! Perfect!
DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY MUA LIPSTICK GIVEAWAY - click the link at the top of the page to enter!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment