Friday 29 July 2011

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick Review

Just to make sure my little lonely Rimmel lipstick doesn't feel left out, I'll do a quick Friday afternoon review on it!
This is Rimmel's 'Moisture Renew' Lipstick in shade 400, 'Berry Queen'. It a gorgeous dark pink, almost red, shade and goes on really nicely and smoothly. It's not as moisture rich as I'd expected, given its name, but it definitely doesn't DEhydrate your lips!
I really like this shade but I'm not sure I'd buy more from the Rimmel range for the price. It's £6.29 from Boots, which I just can't justify to myself given the fact that there are now MUA lipsticks that are just as good quality on the market for a fraction of that price. Linky!
xx

2 comments:

  1. it has a nice shade.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shade. I don't usually go for berry shades but that really is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete