Wednesday 31 August 2011

I Want Never Gets... Kurt Geiger

If you've been paying attention, you'll know I am 100%, absolutely & unashamedly a shoe girl. And what shoe girl doesn't love Kurt Geiger? I have a £55 gift card lurking in my purse, so I've been keeping an eye on their new stock to see if there's anything that grabs my fancy (of course being a semi-sensible shoe girl I will patiently wait for my choice to go into the January sales...)
How cute are these simple leopard print flats? I love how chic they are - they'd look incredible just paired with skinnies and a blazer for a laid back shopping trip, and the colours would update your outfit for AW11 in a heartbeat. £180 Linky!
 I love love love the delicious plum colour of these platform peep toes - the hue is perfect for AW11! They are the epitome of Kurt Geiger class, and are itching to make their way into my shoe collection! I like the chunkier heel (my feet would probably thank me for it later) and the platform also adds to the comfort factor. Gorgeous and perfect for an important meeting at work. £180 Linky!
Finally these classic flats would be perfect to wear to the office on days when my feet flat out refuse to wear heels. They remind me of the infamous Chanel patent toe pump, but at £110 are much less bank balance destroying. Hardly affordable, but they'd definitely be an investment shoe that would last throughout the season and beyond. Linky!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment