Wednesday 10 August 2011

I Want Never Gets... Trousers

I've seen some gorgeous trousers/jeans on ASOS lately that I'd personally never have either the legs or the confidence to pull off, but I will happily share my lustings with you!
These cropped light wash denim skinnies are so cute and incredibly flattering on the model, but I can't help but think they'd make me look less than attractive. Still, I'd love to wear them with a band tee or long vest and faux leather jacket on colder summer nights. £30 from ASOSLinky!
These simple black palazzo pants are so chic, but I just don't have the height or the right body shape to be able to pull off this look. A shame really, as at £40 these trousers are definitely an affordable wardrobe staple for A/W11. Linky!
& last but most certainly not least are these incredibly wet look leopard print leggings. I can't put into words how much I adore these - they're so rock chick! I'd love to have the confidence to wear these (and the slim thighs) but unfortunately I just can't see myself ever daring to wear them out! And at £40 they're a little to expensive to just wear around the house. Sigh. Linky!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment