Saturday 22 October 2011

Dream Product: Palmers Cocoa Butter

I've definitely in the swing of sharing my favourite all time products with you! Let me introduce you to my third dream product - Palmers Cocoa Butter.
I use this stuff every day on my arms to make them smooth (I suffer from bumps on the back of the tops of my arms if I don't exfoliate and moisturise often enough), and also on my legs after shaving! The smell is absolutely divine (one of my favourite smells in the world!) and I love how it subtley stays around all day if you're wearing it! It makes my skin smoother than anything else I've tried and I adore how you can buy it in these massive bottles with a pump action for ease of use! I have been using this for about 6 years now and it's gonna take something pretty groundbreaking for me to stop!

£5.30 for 400ml, which is incredible value as I've been using mine for 4 months now and I'm not even a quarter of the way through! Linky!


Don't forget to check out my BLOG SALE if you'd like some bargain nail polishes!
xx

1 comment:

  1. Palmers has helped the dry skin on my arms a lot, I have to get the un-fragranced on though as I really don't like the smell of cocoa butter

    ReplyDelete