Thursday 13 October 2011

Please forgive me

Hello wonderful you [all]! I just wanted to take a moment to apologise for the lack of an 'I Want Never Gets...' post yesterday. Do not fret - I have not forgotten about little Bee's Knees, but unfortunately the real world has been pretty tough going this week and I didn't have the time/energy/enthusiasm to post, so please forgive me!
I still adore you all and promise I won't let things slip again! Despite currently only having £40 to my name (a week til payday, yay!) I managed to buy a few bits and bobs recently that I'll be sharing with you at the weekend, and I'm also currently debating whether to do a blog sale of nail varnish and/or a giveaway! Stay tuned for more info soon! (and COMMENT if you'd be interested in a blog sale!)
In the meantime, enjoy this lovely Rob Ryan print - I am literally obsessed with him at the mo - his wonderful, romantic and optimistic prints are getting me through the long days and cold nights! Linky!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment