Wednesday 2 November 2011

I Want Never Gets... Blouses & Jumpers

With the nights drawing in and the days getting ever shorter, its increasingly important to wrap up in this season's stylish jumpers and blouses.. here are a few I'm currently lusting after from ASOS:
I have fallen big style for this kitsch peterpan collar red jumper, only £35! Linky!
 Simple and versatile, this collared jumper would be ideal for work or play, and at £35 it's a bit of a bargain. Linky!
Stars are everywhere this season, and this monochrome blouse is a chic way to embrace the trend without going too far. £35 Linky!
Here's another sneaky peterpan collar, I'm so obsessed! I am smitten with this blouse and it's adorable parachute print, it'd be a subtle way to introduce a bit of personality into your winter work wardrobe. £35 Linky!
Again with the monochrome, this blouse is simple and chic and would easily look fabulous teamed with most things. Only £30 Linky!
Do you look forward to cold weather so you can pull on a jumper like me? Where's your favourite place to shop for snuggly knitwear?
xx

2 comments:

  1. lovely choices
    great post
    Always following
    Please come and say Hi
    The Dolls Factory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally!! I've found someone who love winter. :D
    Great choices btw

    Vanesa
    The-Bel (Fashion Blog, Online SHop)

    ReplyDelete