Saturday 26 November 2011

No 7 4 in 1 Wipes

I managed to nab 2 No 7 vouchers when they were giving them away a few weeks ago. I bought the Eye Make Up Remover first (which I reviewed last week) and then decided to invest in some 4 in 1 Wipes. I'm so glad I did! The wipes retail for £7 but with £5 off they came in at a very reasonable £2 - more similar in price to the brands I normally use (Simple, Boots own brand, etc.) Linky!
First things first - the packaging of these wipes is gorgeous, its so much nicer than other brands I've used! I love the coloured packet. The wipes themselves are obviously much like other face wipes, but they seem to be made from a slightly nicer, more cloth-like material. There is less product on the wipe than the Boots own brand ones I always use, but still sufficient to cover the whole surface of your face without leaving any make up traces. The wipes leave my skin feeling much softer and cleansed - I was seriously impressed! I think I'll be stocking up on these the next time the No 7 vouchers come around, although I don't use wipes every day so they're not a real 'investment' product for me.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment