Friday 13 January 2012

Good Things Miracle Mattifier Moisturiser

I started using the Good Things exfoliating face wash a good year or so ago and found it served its purpose wonderfully and smelt AMAZING. So when my old Simple moisturiser ran out, I decided to give this mattifying moisturiser a go!
I really like the ethos of the Good Things range - its all very simple, natural, animal-free and everything I've used so far has really worked for my skin. This is no exception! I do suffer from slightly oily/combination skin and have never found a moisturiser that helps this without drying out my skin and leaving blotches (my face can be quite sensitive). Until now. This stuff is superb. You don't have to use a lot of product in order to moisturise your whole face, which means this tube goes a long way. As I said, it smells DELICIOUS and (more importantly) it does the job - my forehead and general t-zone are noticeably less oily since using this and I don't use primer any more before applying foundation! I don't think I'll be going back to Simple now I've found this! 
The RRP for 100ml is £7.99 but I think I bought mine from Boots for less - maybe they had an offer on. Linky!
xx

2 comments:

  1. Good Things are currently 1/3 off in Sainsburys - might be worth stocking up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up! I stocked up on exfoliator :)

      Elspeth xxx

      Delete