Sunday 18 March 2012

I bought a new pair of shoes..

Hi everyone! Apologies for being absent for a few weeks, but I'm back with a new USB cable and a new camera so should be posting pretty regularly now! I have a bit of a backlog so expect a post every day or so for a couple of weeks!
First, here are some cute Spring shoes I bought last week - so excited about the weather getting warmer!
These cute blue pumps were £3 from Primark - an absolute bargain and SO comfy! I bought them as I was up in Leeds for the weekend and forgot to buy some casual shoes (I get the train up straight from work on a Friday) so they were perfect!
I love these little ballet pumps from Debenhams, Red Herring. They are the comfiest shoes I've bought in a while and were a steal at £16!
Have you invested in any new season shoes yet?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment