Friday 6 April 2012

Slated: Sally Hansen Hard as Wraps

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll know I love nail polishes but find it really hard to keep my nails strong and chip free. After reading a few rave reviews of Sally Hansen's Hard as Wraps acrylic gel I purchased it using my Boots advantage points (yay!) and tried it the same day.. I was expecting great things as I use quite a few other Sally Hansen products which have worked great for me, but not this time!
Really not impressed at all. After reading reviews I expected my nails to feel a bit like falsies and super strong. They did, for the first day. I even wrapped my nails in the hopes that they would remain chip free and strong. They chipped on the second day despite using this as a base coat - not just normal chips either but MASSIVE chunks of my nail came off! Really really the opposite of what I wanted and expected. Absolutely gutted but glad I didn't waste ~£7 of actual money on this. Slated.
xx

1 comment:

  1. I often find a lot of Sally Hansen's stuff very hit and miss. Which is a shame because when they work they really work! Sucks about this one x

    ReplyDelete