Tuesday 6 November 2012

Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub

When my usual face wash (by Good Things, watch this space for a review) ran out, I was in a really financially tight situation and couldn't really justify spending more than £5 on a face wash. I was in my local Asda trying to find a cheap alternative when I found this product on offer at just over £2... the Pore Unclogging Scrub by Biore.


I am quite picky about which products I will use on my skin, as it's got a reputation for being temperamental and really sensitive with certain ingredients! But I thought this was worth a punt. It's actually a really nice 'scrub' - I use a proper facial exfoliator maybe 1-2 times per week, but I like my daily wash to be a little exfoliat-y too. This product matches my expectations perfectly - it isn't over scented  it's got little beads that exfoliate your skin, and if you leave it on your face for a minute before you wash it off, you get this gorgeous tingly clean feeling, which is lovely first thing in the morning!



I am coming to the end of this tube but I haven't repurchased - mainly because I love my regular Good Things wash so much and can now afford to repurchase that one. However I do rate it as a face wash because it didn't cause any adverse reactions with my sensitive skin, and left it feeling squeaky clean every morning. I didn't have any major break outs whilst using this as well as my Liz Earle cleanser on a night time, so I'd recommend giving it a try if you've got sensitive combination skin like me and are looking for something different to try.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment