Wednesday 7 November 2012

Boohoo Fall Haul

I have been so good at not spending money in the past few months... that was until a few weeks back when I caved in and now I can't seem to stop! I'm in one of those funks at the moment when I don't like anything in my wardrobe, cue a massive eBay clearout and lots of online shopping!

I got an email from Boohoo about their sale and decided to check it out. In particular I was keen to invest in some new clothes for going out - I can't drink or dance at the moment because of my knee (painkillers and not off crutches yet!) but I want to have some perfect outfits all sorted so I can get going as soon as I'm able to!


This leather-look skater skirt is a staple for this Winter. I've been looking for a cheap one that looks good quality for ages and ages, as I think it's a great skirt for dressing down during the day (think opaque tights, boots and a chunky knit jumper) or wearing with a little top and shoe boots for a night out. I think this one was around £15.


When I decided to buy the skirt, I then started looking for a cute top to pair it with. I saw this one and wasn't convinced by the photos, but thought I would buy it to try and see how it looked on. I'm really happy I did - this top is made from a really suck-you-in scuba sort of material on the bottom, which gives me an amazing silhouette. The top half is gorgeous flocked velvet, and I love love love 3/4 sleeves! Overall when worn with the skirt it makes me feel really confident, and I can't wait to wear it out with some big wedges or boots! Think this was full price at £16.


I love playsuits, but I struggle to find ones that aren't floral, or that don't have super short shorts. I liked the look of this one on the website and when I tried it on I was even happier! The shorts are the perfect length to flatter my thighs (not my most favourite part of my body) and the top is just so cute! Overall I think this is a great simple little outfit to go out in, and at only £15 I almost want to buy two!

Have you bought any new clothes lately? What are your favourite shops?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment