Saturday 24 November 2012

Fabulous Nails #18

Today's post is about the red Barry M magnetic nail polish. When I bought these polishes the red was the shade I was instantly drawn to - I am a big fan of red nails in general but the colour in the bottle looks very metallic and perfect for winter wear!


I used the red polish along with the diagonal striped magnet (again as I achieved such a nice effect with the blue) to achieve this look.


I didn't manage to photograph my nails in daylight so excuse the slightly orange hue to the photo! But I think you can see how the colour is nice and glossy and metallic - just as I'd hoped it would be! I love how the magnet bring the lighter tones in the colour to the top to create a contrast against the darker background.

What do you think? Have you tried any magnetic nail varnishes yet?
xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Love it! Love the color and the design. This is perfect for this coming holiday season.

    ReplyDelete