Monday 26 November 2012

Mango Tweed Car Coat

For weeks and weeks I have been trying to find a jacket or light coat for autumn days that aren't chilly enough to justify my big snuggly winter coats. I spotted this oversized blazer from Mango on the ASOS website and ordered it instantly - it's almost identical to one I had my eye on from Glamorous  but at a fraction of the price and plus I'd always pick Mango over Glamorous when it comes to trusted brands. I have to say I think Mango is my new favourite store for staple wardrobe items. Anyway...


I've worn it out already over some of my other new purchases that you'll be hearing about soon. I think this is a ridiculously versatile item that I'll get plenty of wear out of for years, as tweed is so chic and oversized blazers are easy to wear with dresses, skirts or jeans.


I've tried to show the 'true' colour of the jacket in the photo above - it's quite grey IRL. I bought it for £39.99 on the ASOS website
xx

3 comments:

  1. this jacket has been on my wishlist for sooo long!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new xmas giveaway to win lots of presents from lush and more! click here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete