Saturday 17 November 2012

My (fake) Leather Jacket

Leather jackets have been absolutely everywhere in the last 12-18 months, and I don't think they're likely to go away anytime soon! I invested in a (fake) leather jacket about a year ago and realised I never shared this purchase with you! It's a jacket I've worn so many times I've definitely had my money's worth!


I bought it from Bershka on Oxford Street - it originally came with this weird knitted hood thing but luckily that was removable. I think the original RRP was around £60 but when I bought it there was an offer on and so I paid a mere £40! I think if you're not going to go and buy a real leather jacket (which as a vegan was never even an option for me!) you should still spend quite a bit on a decent quality fake leather jacket. You see some jackets that look awful and so obviously fake. This one is really really well made and looks the same today as it did a year ago, despite a lot of wears! I'd really recommend Bershka for jackets - see if you can track down this season's version of my fave little jacket!

Do you own a leather or fake leather jacket?
xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, such a lovely jacket for a bargainous price!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete