Friday 9 November 2012

My Tartan Scarf

Happy Friday everyone, it's almost the weekend!

Ever since I saw Lily (of llymlrs) rocking her red tartan scarf I have wanted one SO BADLY. I used to love tartan so much back when I was a teenager (which feels like a lifetime ago now!). I used to have these amazing skintight red tartan trousers I used to wear ALL THE TIME - I fancied myself as quite the punk rock chick in those days... anyway. I have finally found one that is affordable, snuggly and just perfect!


This little beauty was £7.99 from H&M! I stumbled across it on my first big outing after my operation - I went into Leeds City Centre on a Saturday, with my boyfriend as moral support (crowds are scary when you've been cooped up for 4 weeks!) It was a really chilly day and I only had my (fake) leather jacket with me up in Leeds, so headed to the accessories section of H&M to find something to warm me up. I haven't taken it off since!

Don't forget I have lots of ebay listings ending soon! Check them out HERE!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment