Sunday 25 November 2012

Xmas Party Outfit Challenge


I saw Claire's entry for this challenge and fell in love with the shorts she chose (so much so that I've ordered them haha!) and thought why not give it a go myself?! So here's my outfit, sourced from Glamorous:

The cute and quirky dress is £32.99, the bag is £20 & the boots are £34.99.

I understand that this might not be the stereotypical 'Xmas Party' outfit, as it doesn't include outrageously stacked heels or any sequins or glitter, but I decided I wanted to do this properly and pick items I would realistically wear to a Xmas party. As I'm still recovering from knee surgery and on crutches, the bag is practical for me as I can't carry a clutch and a crutch at the same time! Obviously heels are a no-go for me at the moment so these cute quirky boots are perfect - I think the studs add a bit of glam making them suitable for me to wear to a party whilst on crutches! And I love the dress, it's just my style!

TOTAL = £87.98

If you'd like to try out this Challenge, you can do so here. It's being run by the lovely folks over at Fashion Vouchers and the deadline for submissions is Monday 17 December!

Good luck!
xx

2 comments:

  1. Love that dress. I've just been working on my entry xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's super cute, just gutted it's out of stock at the moment!
      xx

      Delete