Tuesday 25 December 2012

24 Days of Ciaté - Mini Mani Month

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I hope you have followed and enjoyed my daily posts on what's been hiding behind the doors of my Ciaté Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar! I thought what better post to have on Christmas Day but one with the complete month of polishes!


How pretty are all the little pots with their bows on?


I got 4 different pots of nail caviar...


An assortment of bold colours..


Some stunning metallic shades...


Some more sophisticated colours...


And some absolutely gorgeous glitter polishes!

I am so happy I decided to treat myself to this advent calendar - it's been the best December ever!

I hope you've enjoyed seeing my Mini Mani Month every day this month, and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Day!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment