Wednesday 12 December 2012

I Want Never Gets... Boots

I could not believe how cold it was when I was walking home from work last night! The ground was icy! I know it's been like that for a while in other parts of the country but in London it takes a while to catch up when it comes to the weather! The coldness inspired today's posts on boots - essential footwear when it's below freezing out!


These snake print chelsea boots are fab - I love the simple twist on an classic popular style. I think these would look great with almost anything as black is such a versatile colour to wear with most of the shades for autumn winter. £138.99 from Jules B Click!


There's something about fake fur trim on a boot that always gets me - it makes these look super cute and cosy! Although I'm still not able to wear heels I think wedges would be a sensible choice, and I like the neutral colour of these. They're be great for wearing with a leather skater skirt and big oversized blazer for a Christmas catch up at the pub! £149.95 Click!


These are technically more shoes than boots, but nevermind! I love how unique and quirky this style is - certain to set you apart from the crowd! I think these would look amazing with some skinny jeans and a dressy top for Christmas day or a casual New Year's Eve! On offer at £198.74 from Jules B Click!


I do love a good lace up boot, and these are some of the best I've seen! I like how the calf of the boot is shaped to fit your calf - nothing worse than seeing someone wearing a beautiful pair of boots that fit her like a pair of wellies! I find myself buying a lot of tan footwear as opposed to brown as I think tan goes with that many more colours and looks classy every time. I'd love these boots to find their way into my winter wardrobe this year! £174.99 Click!


Finally, when I was slip-sliding my way home from the train station I was wishing I'd had the sense to pop on a sensible pair of biker boots to keep me from falling on the ice! These ones fit the bill nicely, and I'd easily be able to wear a nice chunky pair of socks too to keep my toes toasty and warm! £178.99 from Jules B Click!

What style of boots have you been wearing the most this winter?

(Supported by Jules B)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment