Sunday 23 December 2012

Little Primark Christmas Haul

I am addicted to the new Primark on Tottenham Court Road! Even on a weekend right before Christmas its nowhere near as bad as the old Oxford Street store! I popped in recently with my boyfriend and picked up some wintery feet coverings!


I love snuggling winter socks - it's one of my favourite things about this time of year! These were £3.50 from Primark which is a real bargain compared to other stores.



HOW CUTE ARE THESE?! I love festive socks and was delighted to find the last pair of this set of 5! And for only £2.50 - happy days!


If you read my post HERE  you'll know that I am a recent convert to Primark Super Cosy tights! I've been wearing mine so much I decided to invest in an extra pair, at only £3.50 they're fantastic value.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment