Thursday 13 December 2012

What's Behind Day 13: Ciaté Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar

Apologies - this post is up later than my other weekday Mini Mani Month posts; I had an accident this morning and twisted my knee. Which is kind of a big deal after having surgery, so I've had to have the day off work - sadface. Anyway, today's polish is a real gem!



It's a stunning blue glitter!


Today's polish is called 'Glass Slipper' & I love it! I don't own any blue glitter polishes, and if you're a follower of Bee's Knees you'll know how much I love glitter on my nails!


This is definitely one of my top 3 from the Mini Mani Month! I can see myself wearing this a lot, especially over Christmas/New Year - the blue is ideal for winter without being overly festive. My other 2 favourites so far are:



Day 12 (yesterday) 'Twilight' and Day 8 'Vintage'
xx

2 comments:

  1. I love the twilight polish and Glass slipper :)
    I hope they do these calendars again next year as I want one!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too, it's made December so much more exciting!
      xx

      Delete