Friday 14 December 2012

What's Behind Day 14: Ciaté Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar

I feel absolutely exhausted today. Although I didn't go in to work yesterday, I had to take some really intense painkillers because of my fall and they knocked me out all day, making me drowsy, disorientated and nauseous... Lovely. They also prevent me getting a decent night's sleep so I'm thinking it will be a Pepsi kind of day at work today! We're on day number 14 of the Mini Mani Month, which means only 10 days left! Where has the time gone?!



It's a quirky orange polish!


This is shade 'Speed Dial' and it's certainly not what I expected to find behind today's door! I already have a couple of orange polishes that I rarely use, so I'm not sure how much use I'll get from this one.


It's another semi-disappointing day for me with the Mini Mani Month. I know that the concept means that you don't know what you're going to get, and I really love the surprise element, but I can't help thinking I've acquired quite a few polishes that just aren't my style and will get minimal use, which is a shame!

Do you have the Mini Mani Month? How have you found the range of colours?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment