Wednesday 19 December 2012

What's Behind Day 19: Ciaté Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar

Last night was my departmental work Christmas party and it was so much fun! I had a fantastic time, and although I couldn't drink I am mega tired today! I think I was in bed for midnight so not as tired as I could be, but I do have an hour long meeting at 9am... hoping not to fall asleep! 

We're now on day 19 of the Mini Mani Month - so close to Christmas I can taste it! 5 days until Christmas Eve and a mere 3 days until I am heading home!



Today's polish is a pretty pale nude colour!


This is 'Cookies and Cream' and I remember people went crazy for this a couple of years ago so I'm very happy to add it to my collection!


It's nude without being completely skin coloured, and I think would be a great base for a lot of different glitter polishes! On its own it has pink and grey tones so I think would be a simple and sophisticated nail look.

When are you heading home for Christmas?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment