Tuesday 4 December 2012

What's Behind Day 4: Ciaté Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar


I went to see Adam Hills at the Lyric Theatre last night and he was amazing - such a funny guy! Although it did mean I got home quite late and I'm feeling decidedly snoozy this morning, but I still managed to make it out of bed and open up door number 4!


It's some Caviar pearls!



The beads are quite pink and girly (Prom Queen), which isn't really my style, but I'm keen to give this a go!


I've already bought some MUA 'Constellation' polishes which are a dupe for the the Ciate caviar, but I haven't tried them yet! Watch this space for a blog review!
xx

2 comments:

  1. Ooh it's so pretty and perfect for winter! It is very girly though. I might pick up one of the MUA polishes though as they're cheaper, to see how I like them :) xx

    Almost Delightful

    ReplyDelete