Sunday 9 December 2012

What's Behind Day 9: Ciaté Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar

I had such a lovely day yesterday, a little bit cold but very festive! Curry and Beauty & The Beast made the perfect evening too. Bit tricky getting out of bed this morning, I always hate Sundays! But having a little nail polish to look forward to made this morning that bit easier. I didn't get around to posting this until the evening as I've had one seriously lazy Sunday!



Today's polish is a bright red polish.


I actually already own this, shade 'Mistress'. It's the only Ciaté polish I already have and I loved it so much it's the reason I bought my Mini Mani Month in the first place!


This is definitely my favourite ever red nail polish, and now I have a mini travel sized version too!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment