Monday 7 January 2013

2012: a few of my favourite things (beauty)

Today was my first day back at work after having a week off over New Year (although I had to work on the 27 & 28 December so haven't had a super jammy festive period!) I am EXHAUSTED already! Oh dear... but on with the show.

I hope you read and enjoyed my 2012 favourites post on fashion. Today I'm sharing some of my favourite beauty products of 2012


My most loved beauty purchase of 2012 definitely has to be the Ciate Mini Mani Month advent calendar! I posted every day up to December 24 sharing what was hiding behind each door, and it made my December that little bit more exciting. Read my post about it HERE.


Although I only bought this in November, I have used it every day since and really rate the Glow All Out highlighter from Soap & Glory. Read all about it HERE.


Another Soap & Glory product that was a firm fixture in my 2012 make up bag was the Thick & Fast mascara. Although I've recently changed mascaras and didn't repurchase this, at the time I was using it I loved it, and it was the best mascara I'd used! Read my review HERE


My favourite nail look of 2012 has to be these cute strawberry nails, which are actually super easy to do and maintain! Read about them HERE.


Last but certainly not least is another S&G product, the Pulp Friction body scrub. This product sat in my shower all year; it's a brilliant exfoliant to use as it creates such a lovely lather and feels a little less abrasive on the skin, whilst still doing a great job shifting dead skin cells! Read my post on Pulp Friction HERE.

It seems I really loved Soap & Glory in 2012! I don't think that's about to change anytime soon, especially as I received dozens of new products for Christmas & have some gift sets I purchased in the sales to try too - watch this space for reviews!

What have been your favourite beauty products of 2012?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment