Sunday 13 January 2013

Christmas Presents 2012

A very belated post showing you all the gorgeous gifts I received from my loved ones at Christmas. I didn't get back to London until late last Sunday and this week has been a bit manic at work! Hence the delay in getting this post up - I hope you're not bored of seeing people's festive gifts by now. This is a very photo-heavy post, as you'd expect!



Soap & Glory love! The set of minis was from my boyfriend's Mum, and my own lovely Mum treated me to the Best of All set! Reviews coming soon!


A cute Bright Side receipts tin that I've been lusting after for over a year - and a balti dish and spices set!

 

Looking forward to seeing this chalkboard hanging up in my kitchen.


My Mum bought me this beautiful recipe journal as she knows how much I love to bake and make up my own vegan twists of old classics. And I bought Emma this 5 year diary for Secret Santa - my boyfriend must've actually been listening when I was raving about it to him!


I'm using this little notebook from my sister for a new blog series - watch this space! And can you believe I didn't already own Toy Story?!


I needed some new slippers and these are gorgeous! And a cute thoughtful pressie from my boyfriend - OUCH! cream for all my aches and pains.


My aunt thought this adorable cat sellotape dispenser would cheer up drab Monday mornings at work!


After tulips, irises are my all time favourite bulb, I think they are beautiful. Excited to grow these in the cute ceramic dish!


A lovely quote plaque from my sister - and so true!


I adore this penguin jumper so much! I've finally got a festive jumper (but more importantly, one that I can wear in months other than December) - yay!


I feel completely spoilt by my beau who indulged me with this set of two festive Yankee Candles - of course I'm going to burn them all year round!


I must confess I picked out this LOVE sign myself, but my sister surprised me with this lush Hotel Chocolat Liquid Chocolate drink (vegan friendly of course!)

....and a couple of outtakes from my photographing session featuring my photobombing cat - daft thing.



What was your favourite Christmas present? Do you have a blog post showing them all off? - I'd love to see it!
xx

6 comments:

  1. I need that bright side tin! I love their stuff xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too - I've not filled it up yet but that's my task for next week!
      xx

      Delete
  2. You got some gorgeous gifts, those candles look lovely! I got the S&G best of all kit too and it is just lovely, I hadn't tried their skin care products before and I'm hooked now. I also quite like the lipgloss, although it's a bit sticky! xx

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have quite a collection of lip glosses from previous Christmas presents! Think I might do a blog post on them all actually, thanks for the inspiration! :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. some lovely presents here! love the soap and glory set! :D
    hareem x

    http://iheartmexo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete