Thursday 24 January 2013

Fabulous Nails #25 - potential OPI dupe for £2.50?

I realised I haven't done a Fabulous Nails post for a good few weeks, so here's one about a MUA polish - as MUA currently have 50% off and free international delivery online using code MUA50.

I picked up a few MUA nail polishes in my giant haul (that was ages ago now but it's taken me a while to get around to reviewing everything). Today's Fabulous Nails is about the mystical shade Seahorse.



I picked this polish as I think its unlike any of my other metallic shades - the one it's most similar to is OPI Warm and Fozzie but that's a warmer bronze tone whereas this MUA polish is a brassier gold tone.


This is OPI Warm and Fozzie:


I found this MUA polish really easy to wear and it would be a great simple party nail. It lasted quite a good few days without chipping, although it did take 3 coats to get this opacity. Retailing at only £2.50 I would definitely recommend picking up this unique shade to add to your metallic polish selection! Click!
xx

4 comments:

  1. I love both the shades, but I think I love the OPI more - More sparkly!! :D
    Just followed your lovely blog! Can't wait to read more :)
    I love your blog!
    www.HannahMarieBeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment and massive thank you for following :) made my day!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Wow I LOVE that colour! I love bronzes and golds, you can wear them all year round!

    New follower to your blog, I love it!

    Ashleigh x
    lifehighslowsandgarb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashleigh, thanks for leaving a comment I'm so glad you like Bee's Knee, and YAY for being a follower!
      xx

      Delete