Friday 25 January 2013

January Primark Haul

I popped to Primark at the White Rose Centre in Leeds when I was at home over New Year to pick up a few bits. I was definitely inspired by the YouTube haul videos I've seen recently, a lot of bloggers seem to be picking up the same items!


You've almost certainly seen this nude studded clutch before, £6.


These soft pumps are incredibly comfortable and ideal for popping in your bag in case your heels give you sore feet! £4.


I picked up these various sizes of pearl earrings to go with my Marilyn Monroe costume, a steal at £1!


These are my favourite simple black ankle socks, and they're only £2!


It was love at first sight for these burgundy velvet ankle boots - how beautiful are they?! Only £10, they were a bit of an impulse buy!


I'd seen this collar all over blogs and had to pick it up for myself - £5.


The same for this long silver cross necklace, only £2.


I adore this metal statement necklace, and can see myself wearing this a lot with shirts, jumpers and dresses alike! For only £3 it was a total steal.


And last but not least, my hair is finally feeling a little longer! It's almost long enough to tie up now, for the first time in 4 years! I have no hair ties whatsoever, so these were a must-buy, especially as they were £1.

Have you picked up any of these items from Primark?
xx

8 comments:

  1. those velvet ankle boots are beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wearing them today for the first time and can't wait!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Fab haul. I love the bag and shoes.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pretty pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Primark studded clutches! I've got the black and gold one, but not sure I'd get enough use out of the nude one. I'd really love a black one with silver studs, but I'm just not a fan of the roundy studs they use on the ones with silver hardware...I much prefer the studs on the black/gold, nude/gold versions! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted the black/gold one but couldn't find it anywhere!
      xx

      Delete