Tuesday 8 January 2013

Naked Hair Care - Mild Shampoo & Gentle Conditioner

If you're a long time follower of the blog you might have read my review of Naked Hair Care HERE - however I recently changed over to the Mild Shampoo and Gentle Conditioner after my sister bought me them as a gift.


As with the ones I tried before, the shampoo lathers up well in the shower, the conditioner is really creamy and you feel like it sinks into your hair before you wash it out, and you get a lot for your money.. However there is one difference between the Mild and Gentle range to the ones I used before, and that's the smell! I didn't think the other ones smelt particularly bad but these two just smell so ridiculously GOOD that I don't think I'll ever use anything different! The smell is really sweet and light and subtle, it reminds me of a less heady version of the Aussie 3 minute Reconstructor Leave in Conditioner that my Mum uses. It's so luscious and nice, it makes me happy all day as I catch a whiff of my scrummy hair!

Do you have a favourite shampoo scent? What's your go-to brand?
xx

2 comments:

  1. I love the Naked kids green apple shampoo xD It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo I've never tried it but it sounds yummy!
      xx

      Delete