Sunday 20 January 2013

Oasis Tartan Trousers

After I saw Emily wearing some tartan/checked trousers over on her lovely blog I was on the hunt for some of my own! After lots of looking around I finally found some from Oasis in their pre-Christmas sale!


They are made from a lovely thick high quality material and feel incredibly well made. I was chuffed to find they fit me like a glove too!



I wear these trousers, £22 in the sale (originally £45!), for work with a simple white or cream blouse tucked in. They're quite chic and classic but the colours add a bit of a stylish twist to everyday work wear.

Click HERE to see these on the Oasis site, they're now reduced down to £15!
xx

6 comments:

  1. I'm so so tempted to buy these right now! But I haven't got any money until pay day. I can only hope they'll still be reduced in a few weeks! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw someone (I can't remember who) wearing a similar pair of trousers to these and they looked great! I never tend to wear proper trousers because I'm always unsure which shoes to pair with them, but these look fab and I really should branch out! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wear these for work so currently with boring ballerina flats but when I'm back in heels I think they'll look fab with my burgundy velvet courts!
      xx

      Delete
  3. These are adorable! I would love a pair of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy :) and thank you for commenting!
      xx

      Delete