Saturday 9 March 2013

Spendthrift Saturday #9

Hi everyone! This post is going up a little later than usual as I had wondrous lie in this morning and got almost 11 hours last night! After the busy week I've had it was much needed. I am heading out to Oxford Street to return some stuff I bought a while ago - I hope I don't spend any money and stick to my spending ban! But if you are planning on shopping I have some voucher codes that might save you some pennies!


Save 20% on orders at Phase Eight with code TREAT20
Expires - midnight 10 March 2013


Get 10% off orders over £65 at Boots online using VCUKT1
Expires - midnight 10 March 2013


You can save yourself 15% on orders at John Greed jewelry when you use JGJ15OFF
Expires - midnight 10 March 2013


Use voucher code 10VC to save 10% when you order from Fragrance Direct
Expires - midnight 10 March 2013

Happy saving!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment