Monday 22 April 2013

SAVE don't SPEND - update

How it is Monday already? The weekend went by ever so quickly, I don't want it to be over! But at least we've only got a couple of weeks until the first May bank holiday, I can't wait!


Today I thought I would post a little update on the SAVE don't SPEND series - which has been conspicuously absent from my blog posts of late. I haven't really had the time or the inclination to keep track of my purchases recently, things have just been too busy! However I am making the effort to start recording my spends again this week, so the series will hopefully resume on Monday next week.

You might also be interested to know that I'm planning another spending ban for May - hopefully this one will be more successful than my last attempt! I'm not doing this alone, there are a number of other bloggers taking part and you can read more over on Kat's blog HERE.

Are you cutting down on your spends at the moment?
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment