Friday 17 May 2013

Soap and Glory The Daily Smooth Body Butter

As you probably know by now, I am a bit of a fangirl when it comes to Soap & Glory. I'll admit I haven't got on with a couple of their products, but on the whole they feature very strongly in both my skincare and my make up routines. Today I'm reviewing The Daily Smooth body butter.


This is a body butter I've owned for a really long time, but I only started using it around 6 months ago. I do have a bit of a crazy backlog of S&G products that are waiting to be used up because I often receive them as gifts for birthdays and Christmases.


The Daily Smooth claims to be a dry skin formula body butter - which is certainly true. Whilst I don't have dry skin all over, I do have particular parts of my body which are prone to dryness. Every weekend I slather my arms, thighs and bum in this ridiculously thick body butter and wait a couple of minutes for it to sink in. This isn't an everyday body butter because it is so thick it takes a little while to be absorbed by your skin, but it's well worth the wait. This makes my skin so silky smooth and it stays that way for a couple of days, which is pretty unheard of for me as I shower every morning.


It's a great once-a-week product as it gives that little bit of extra TLC that your skin might need after a busy week. I loved this body butter all the way through winter as my skin was especially dry and in need of nourishment. As you can see from the photos, I'm almost running out but I don't think I will repurchase because I have a couple of tubs of different body butters waiting to be used. I do recommend you try this if you have dry skin though!

You can purchase Soap and Glory The Daily Smooth body butter from Boots for £8.50 HERE. Although the packaging has changed, I understand it's still the same formula.

Are you a fan of Soap & Glory too? What's your favourite body butter?
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment