Wednesday 5 June 2013

Boots Vitamin E Night Cream


Hi everyone! Today I'm reviewing a product that I've actually been using for a really long time, over a year now. It's the Boots Vitamin E Night Cream.


I originally bought this way back when I worked for Boots two years ago. I was looking for a purse-friendly night cream which wouldn't break out my skin and wouldn't make it feel greasy. I hadn't used any night creams before this one, so I didn't really know what to look for or what to expect. The antioxidant claim on the packaging stood out to me and for only £3.05 I decided to take a punt.


The cream comes in a little plastic jar which reflects the cheap price tag, but it doesn't bother me too much. As I said, I've owned this product for a couple of years but in that time I have only used it consistently every night for the past 6 months.


In terms of consistency, it's a little thicker than a regular day moisturiser but not so thick that it's a chore to apply to the skin. It sinks in really quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft, fresh and calm (which is important when I've used a more intensive cleanser before bed). In the time that I've used this I haven't had any break outs and no greasy effects either - both in winter and Spring this night cream has done the job in terms of keeping my skin moisturised and happy.


I would really recommend this product to anyone who, like me, would like to try a night cream for the first time without forking out too much. It's a good starter product and would suit most skin tones (in my opinion). You can buy the Boots Vitamin E Night Cream  for £3.05 online from Boots HERE or in store.

Have you tried a night cream before? What's your go-to brand?
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment