Sunday 2 June 2013

Fabulous Nails #43


Morning everyone! I hope you're enjoying a lazy Sunday morning whilst reading this. Today's nails is another of my new Models Own additions, this time from the Beetle Juice range.


This is Purple Blue Beetle Juice, and how special is it?! I love a good due-chrome nail polish, and this has to be one of the best I've tried. I adore the two tone look of the nails, it's really eye catching.


It took about three coats to achieve this opacity, however I found that the polish dried very quickly (quicker than other Models Own formulas that aren't due-chrome) so applying a few coats didn't take too long. It lasted 3-4 days with no chips (which is very good for my nails) and I received lots of compliments when I was wearing it! I think it's a good polish to have in your collection because it's so versatile - suitable for work and nights out!

You can purchase Purple Blue Beetle Juice from Models Own online HERE or from Boots.

What do you think of duo-chromes? Are you a fan of the Beetle Juice collection?
xx


2 comments:

  1. This is awesome, providing Beetlejuice are still around in Autumn I'm gonna pick them all up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd recommend them for sure, they'll be even better in winter!
      xx

      Delete