Saturday 15 June 2013

Gosh Velvet Touch Lipstick in Exotic


Hi everyone! So today's post is about a lipstick that you might recognise, because it was featured in my May favourites post (HERE). I bought it a little while back but it has become a firm favourite for Spring, I'm seriously loving orange this year!


This is my first Gosh lipstick, in fact it's my first Gosh product! After reading some rave reviews from a number of beauty bloggers I was always tempted by their lipsticks, but I never plumped for one until I saw Exotic. I think it's pretty obvious even in the tube that this lipstick is something pretty special..


As I said, despite being a porcelain princess(!) I am really into orange lips at the moment. They just brighten up my whole face and teamed with a more coral toned blush can work really well in sunnier weather. Even without a tan, this makes my face look summer-ready.


It's the perfect orange! The consistency is brilliant, it lasts on the lips for a good 3-4 hours without a touch up (reapply more frequently if you're eating, obviously) and it's not drying. I wouldn't go so far as to say that it's moisturising, but it definitely works fine on my dry lips provided I pop on a slick of lip balm 10 minutes before applying lipstick.

The price (£6.49) is a little more than I usually like to pay for drugstore lipsticks, but given the gorgeous colour and the impressive quality I do not regret my purchase! I really recommend this shade if you're looking for something bright to last throughout the summer. You can buy Gosh Velvet Touch lipsticks from Superdrug online HERE on in your local store.

What do you think to Gosh products? Which is your favourite? Are you a fan of orange lips too?
xx


2 comments:

  1. this looks like a beautiful summer colour! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really pretty and easy to wear too! Winning combo. xx

      Delete