Monday 3 June 2013

SAVE don't SPEND #16

Hi everyone! So last week was a pretty good one for me spending-wise, that is until my best friend from Uni came to stay on Friday night and we got takeaway, then went to Nandos at Westfield on Saturday and spend a lot of unnecessary pennies! I didn't go too crazy but it has made me way over budget this week, again. SIGH.


Monday
1.09 - Boots
£1.09 - total

Tuesday
3.20 - Holland and Barrett tea shop
£3.20 - total

Wednesday
25.98 - Boots (present for Neil and Sally Hansen top coat)
3.50 - Hotel Chocolat treat for myself
£29.48 - total

Thursday
4.95 - lunch
£4.95 - total 

Friday
10.00 - takeaway with my best friend
8.00 - Asda food shop
£18.00 - total

Saturday
2.50 - Kiko cosmetics (nail polish)
36.00 - Primark
6.50 - Forever 21
29.00 - Marks and Spencer (boring tights and underwear - yawn)
10.00 - Nandos lunch
£39.00 - total
£45.00 - naughty total

Sunday
0.00 - NOTHING!
£0.00 - total

TOTAL: £95.72
NAUGHTY TOTAL: £45.00

Yep, I was expecting that. I don't think I did too badly with the regular spending, only £15 over budget which is clearly down to yet another M&S undies shop (I've started to invest in nice undies in anticipation of moving in with the boyfriend in the summer - TMI sorry!) The naughty spends were completely unnecessary but I did get some real bargains that you'll be seeing in a haul post soon. Overall not terrible, but I do need to get a handle on my naughty spends. If I carry on like this I am not going to be able to afford to move!

Are you trying to save money? How is it going for you?
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment