Saturday 8 June 2013

Kensington High Street Haul

Hi everyone! Thank goodness it's Saturday - this week has been a tough 'un! Today I'm sharing with you a haul from a couple of weekends ago when the boyfriend & I tootled on down to Kensington High Street. If you're new to London, or planning a touristy visit soon, I cannot recommend Kensington enough if you're looking for a stress-free shopping experience. It's the opposite of Oxford Street and the perfect way to while away a sunny Spring afternoon...


Our first stop was Topshop, where I had hoped to pick up a new highlighter but I was disappointed to find all the products in store had been 'tested'. What is with that?! It's so annoying! Anyhoo, I was in a bit of a spending mood and decided to have a peruse of the rest of the store, and came across this bad boy. I've seen denim skater skirts in almost every other high street shop, but this one is just that little bit nicer. It's quite a heavy denim which gives the skirt a pretty shape when worn, and I've been wearing it with sheer black tights and my Dunlops. I'm hoping once it's warm enough it'll also be cute with bare legs *gasp*! This was only £20 from Topshop, online HERE or in store.


The other shop we popped into was Boots (of course, do I ever shop and not go into Boots?! Does anyone?) I needed some more face wipes and lucky me they were on three for the price of two! Whilst in the skincare section I noticed this offer was on all products, and decided to pick up a few bits from the Boots Botanics range, as I've never used anything from it before.


My current face wash feels like it's running a little low, so I picked up a foam wash and an exfoliator to replace it with when it finally conks out. I also grabbed the eye make up remover, because my current No7 fave is almost empty too! Don't you just love it when products run out and you can justifably purchase new ones?! Just me? Ok...

You can pick up any of these products from Boots online HERE or in store. I'll be trying these out in the coming weeks and reviews will be up soon (i.e. in a couple of months...)

Do you love justified purchases too? What have you bought recently?
xx


Follow via: Bloglovin  Bloggers   Twitter   Facebook   She Said Beauty

6 comments:

  1. That skirt from Topshop is such a classic! Great choice. I love Kensington too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it :) Kensington is such a lovely place!
      xx

      Delete
  2. My bag broke yesterday so I snapped up one I was eyeing up in Primark ! Haha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear by those cucumber wipes - cheap and cheerful, nice and gentle. I look forward to the reviews about the Botanics products too. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great, I'm sure I've been using them for more than 10 years now! BARGAIN
      xx

      Delete