Thursday 6 June 2013

Lips and Nails - Boots haul


So I think we can all safely say that my May spending ban went a little bit down the pan... this is one of a couple of hauls I have coming up over the next few days to share my recent spends with you.


I popped down to Oxford Street one Friday after work to pick up some new Collection lipsticks after watching Emily's video (HERE) sharing her favourite lipsticks. Emily is a total style icon and beautiful gal - I've always wondered what lip products she uses because she never fails to look stunning, flawless and classic. So off I trotted with the intention of only picking up a couple of lipsticks...


Whilst in Boots I spotted the limited edition Maybelline Color Show top coats, which were on offer and buy one get one half price! Being the total nail obsessive I am, I couldn't resist popping three colours in my basket, plus an extra black and white as a gift for my secretary. Only £2.99 you can buy them in your local Boots store.


Here are the four Collection lipsticks I ended up purchasing, woops! Two were recommendations from Emily but the others were on off 2 for £5 and I couldn't resist!


I picked up two Volume Sensation formulas in Pretty Please & Cherry Pop, and two Lasting Colour formulas in Valentine & Mango Tango. I'm hoping to have some reviews up pretty soon, but if you can't wait that long then the Volume Sensation lipsticks are £2.99 each from Boots online HERE or in store, and the Lasting Colour lipsticks are £2.99 from Boots online HERE or in store.

Have you made any accidental drugstore purchases recently? What did you pick up?
xx


2 comments:

  1. I love those nail polishes! Great buys for £3. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! And even better when they're two for £4.50 :)
      xx

      Delete