Wednesday 12 June 2013

Make Up Storage #2


Hi guys! So today I'm sharing with you some of my storage solutions. The post is called 'Make Up Storage' but really it's just general beauty storage. Let's start off by having a look at where the majority of my beauty products are in my bedroom...


I have a separate chest of drawers that has all my make up on, but I'm going to feature that in a separate post. These shelves and the mini set of drawers are where my beauty stuff lives in my bedroom, and it works pretty well for me.


I keep the products that are too tall to fit in my drawers on the top of my shelves - things like hairspray and my mahoosive Palmers Cocoa Butter pump top bottle. The cute glass jar holds my cotton pads and buds and keeps everything tidy.


My perfumes live on top of my mini drawers, including the boyfriend's Ed Hardy aftershave that I help myself to whenever I'm missing him! I need to do an updated perfume post because I haven't reviewed either of my two most recent additions (Zara Tulle and Marc Jacobs Dot).


This is my mini chest of drawers - it's a unit I picked up a couple of months ago from Argos. I really like the tongue and groove wooden drawers because I think it compliments my bedroom perfectly. When I bought these drawers I was looking for something small and simple that would be a pretty way to keep my beauty bits together and organised. 


In the top two drawers I store my most used beauty products - you can see my deoderant, Soap and Glory moisturiser, and Boots eye make up remover on the left. On the right is the second drawer which is home to my Moroccan Oil spray, No7 liquid eye make up remover, Lush toner and various other samples and products I use regularly. 


The bottom two drawers are a bit less organised. On the left is the third drawer which basically hides all my chargers, my contact lenses and other bits and bobs. The fourth drawer just has miscellaneous things that won't fit anywhere else, like my manicure set and of course my trusty Boots own brand face wipes.

Overall my rinky dinky drawers do a really good job of hiding away unsightlys and making it easy for me to find my most used products when I'm in a rush on a morning. The unit was £29.99 from Argos and you can buy it HERE.

How do you store your beauty products?
xx


6 comments:

  1. I just have a big train case for my makeup and my beauty products are in a drawer in my wardrobe, I need to revamp and sort out my storage x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's quite refreshing and fun when you actually get around to it (it took me a while too!)
      xx

      Delete

  2. I know this isn't what this posts about and I did read it (Those drawers are a great idea!) But I have to stop and say - I LOVE THAT CLOCK! That without a doubt is one of the coolest clocks I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Chrissy :) I bought it a little while ago from Urban Outfitters in the sale but you might be able to find them on eBay. I <3 it too!
      xx

      Delete
  3. Think I'm going to buy those mini white drawers, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're super cute and so small they'll fit into the smallest spaces, perfect! Also a little bit different from the usual beauty blogger storage.. :)
      xx

      Delete