Monday 17 June 2013

SAVE don't SPEND #17

Hi guys. Apologies for the lack of a SAVE don't SPEND update last week - I've been really busy with work and life in general lately so I didn't have time to post my spending diary. If you're interested, I will be posting a little life update tomorrow for the Tuesday Tales post, so keep an eye out!


Monday
2.50 - food shop
£2.50 - total

Tuesday
4.50 - food shop
£4.50 - total

Wednesday
5.89 - reordering my Motions Foaming Wrap Lotion
£5.89 - total

Thursday
4.45 - lunch
5.50 - food shop
17.99 - new cat litter tray
£27.94 - total 

Friday
NOTHING
£0.00 - total

Saturday
15.00 - takeaway
£15.00 - total

Sunday
0.00 - NOTHING!
£0.00 - total

TOTAL: £55.84

I am so happy! My spending diary is finally below my £80/week budget - hooray! I have been trying really hard to not spend any unnecessary money. Having the big move in the summer feels like a fresh start for me and I am determined to reduce my debts as much as possible beforehand. Long may it continue! 

Are you trying to save money? How is it going for you?
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment