Tuesday 18 June 2013

Tuesday Tales #7 - Update

Hi guys! Today's Tuesday Tales post is another little life update, following on from my last one a couple of weeks ago (HERE if you didn't catch it). So much has happened in the weeks that have passed, I'm mega excited to share it with you.



First things first, if you follow me on Twitter you may already know that I received some exciting kitty-related news a couple of weeks ago. Clementine has been living on her own in my flat for almost a year now, and it's reaching the stage where she's getting a little bored of her own company and needs some more stimulation. We had always planned to add to the family once we moved someplace bigger, and I am delighted to tell you that two gorgeous kittens will be coming home with us in August! I visited them on Saturday and they are just the most delightful, cheekiest and downright gorgeous kitcats I have ever seen!


The second big piece of news is that we found a house! Although we're only going to be renting, we're moving to an unfurnished place so it will feel more like our own home. I managed to fall head over heels for a house I saw on the internet a little while ago, and after sending Neil and his Mum around for some provisional vetting we ended up securing it before I'd even set foot in the place! I did eventually make it up to view the house on Saturday, and it is b-e-a-utiful. Just perfect, and there's so much space! And a garden. What  more could a girl want?! Project 'Furnish Our House With Secondhand Furniture' has now commenced though as I attempt to find some half decent sofas and a pretty sideboard on eBay...


Last but not least, I have decided I'm going to buy myself a car when I move! In London there hasn't really been a need for me to drive or have my own car, so I sold my car when I moved down here three years ago. Moving back means I will need my own wheels to get to and from work, amongst other more exciting destinations, and so I have made the decision to fulfil a lifelong, childhood dream of mine and get a MINI! I can't even express in words how utterly stoked (excuse the Americanism but there isn't a word in English!) I am to be able to do this for myself... it's unreal. 

So that's it. Three massive pieces of life news in one post - phew! I hope you don't perceive this as bragging, I'm just overflowing with happiness at the moment and excitement at what the near future holds. I hope you don't mind me sharing! Stay tuned for more updates and follow me on Twitter (@ElspethDaisy) to be with me every step of the way!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment