Wednesday 10 July 2013

Impromptu Superdrug Haul - feat Sleek,and Revlon


Hi guys! Today's post is about a few products I picked up on an impromptu trip to Superdrug a couple of weeks ago. I wasn't having the best day and I needed a lunchtime pick-me-up so I headed straight for the make up aisle...


I had my eye on the Sleek Face Form palette for a month or so before I caved and bought it - it's one of those beautiful products that looks amazing on blogs and even better in real life! I also picked up one of the new Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede lipsticks, and a Super Lustrous Liptick too (hooray for 3 for the price of 2 offers!)


The colours I picked up from Revlon were Designer and Lovers Coral. I had my eye on Designer from the first time I saw the new Colorstay Ultimate Suede collection, it's a pretty coral/red shade that just stands out from the rest. Lover's Coral is a subtle pink that looks amazing swatched so I'm excited to try it on the lips!



This is the Sleek palette - untouched and absolutely stunning. You get a bronzer (probably too dark for me), a highlighter (which looks amazing) and the best part - the beautiful rose gold shimmer blush. It's apparently a dupe for Nars Orgasm and I love it! So excited to try this.

What do you think of my buys? Have you made any pick me up purchases recently?
xx


2 comments:

  1. I love the Sleek face form, the bronzer is a little dark for me tooI

    www.beautyangel.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a shame but the rest of the palette is perfect!
      xx

      Delete